Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{Baby on Board}

Ok Ok I know the title to this post is totally cliche' and cheesy, but I couldn't think of anything good! LOL I did think of, "Don't you hate cute pregnant people" but I thought I would be nice. But seriously, I look like a whale when I am pregnant, and when I see cute pregnant girls like my good friend here, I want to drop kick them. I never would of course, because their pregnant, so I just wait until the baby is out :) JUST KIDDING (kind of ha ha).
I was so happy to take {R's} maternity pictures and since I don't do maternity very often she was so nice to let me do it and get some GREAT practice. And hey since her adorable older 2 were there why not snap some of their adorableness (is that a word?) Thanks RO-BEAR! Love you!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh how I love these guys! And miss them. Great job!